2018 Holiday Shipping Schedule
We just wanted to give everyone a heads-up on the shipping schedule this year since things have changed a bit since last Christmas.
First, in case you weren’t aware, the gifting process was changed earlier this year. Gift recipients are no longer required to log in or create a new account in order to claim their gift. Yay!!
The gift giver is now the one who enters the shipping address that the gift is to be sent. This should simplify things quite a bit.
*** Very Important ***
You can no longer select the exact day you want the gift email to be sent. Instead, the gift email (along with your custom message) will be sent on the day the first box ships, letting them know they have a gift on the way.
In order to accommodate this, we are adding an extra shipping day in December.
Here are the ship dates:
- If you place your order between 11/25 and 12/15, the first box (and gift email) will be shipped on 12/17. This is best for those who want your gift recipient to receive the physical box before Christmas.
- If you place your order between 12/16 and 12/23, the first box (and gift email) will be shipped on 12/24. This is best for those who don’t want the gift recipient to be notified until Christmas Eve and don’t mind the physical box coming a few days after Christmas.
- If you place your order ON OR AFTER 12/24, the normal shipping schedule will apply. Meaning, the first box (and gift email) will ship on 1/23 or 1/24 unless you request otherwise.
- If you need a last minute gift, you can purchase a gift card. With those, you can print off or forward the gift card email to your gift recipient on any date you need.
- Lastly, if none of the above dates work, just email us and we will ship it on whatever day you like. No problem!!
Hope that clears up any questions you may have and helps with your holiday gift plans.
Shoot us an email at [email protected] if you have any questions.